Seri Saraf Nutrition Hut

Where Friends of Good & Balanced Nutrition Meet Everyday

'Shake to Shape' your Wellness with Cellular Nutrition

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's your BMI?

Hi...

I finally got some time to update this blog. As a start to this new year (2010 & Metal Tiger Year!) check out your BMI with this cool widget in the blog post titled Weight Loss Surgery. You'll be surprised!

But, if you want a full WELLNESS EVALUATION, contact me for a FREE Body Scan Analysis and you will get to know your weight, body fat, body water, physique rating, your metabolic rate & age, bone mass & your visceral fat. This will totally blow you away!





So, what are you waiting for? Email me ssnutrihut@gmail.com or call/SMS me Fazz 019-2603806 or just drop by my nutrition hut for a FREE consultation. C ya!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment