Seri Saraf Nutrition Hut

Where Friends of Good & Balanced Nutrition Meet Everyday

'Shake to Shape' your Wellness with Cellular Nutrition

Monday, February 22, 2010

Healthy Breakfast Anyone?

Hi...

What did you have for breakfast this morning? Was it a healthy one? Was it nutritious? Was it enriched with 55 nutrients, 18 amino acids, herbs & fibers that gives nutrition to your cells to help it regenerate? No??? Too bad!

Well, MINE was!!! Healthy & Nutritious! Yeay :) . I'm very happy and proud to say that my breakfast for the last 2 years was healthy and nutritious. And it will continue to be like that for the rest of my life.

My breakfast isn't just healthy & nutritious, but it also gives me energy, build my lean muscle (so I don't have flabs), helps with my digestion, hydrates my body and provides nutrition for my skin so it always has a healthy glow that defies my actual age. But the best part of all it helps me reshapes my body and lose the extra fat. Wow..... all those benefits in one breakfast! Unbelievable!

Well... better believe it, coz it really does exist. And it's not just easy to make but it's also affordable. On top of that, just by sharing this information and experience (your story) with other people who are still CLUELESS about healthy & nutritious breakfast, you'll be able to make some pocket money. Isn't that GREAT!!! Such a good deal!!!

Too good to be true? Not really, because it is TRUE.

Just contact me for more information and I can also provide you with a FREE wellness evaluation through our body scan analysis. Call/SMS me... Fazz... 019-2603806 or just drop by my nutrition hut ... Seri Saraf Nutrition Hut. Call 1st before coming though... in case I'm out.



C ya! ;)



BEFORE and AFTER





















Check out these pix.



1. Notice how unhealthy I was before taking any healthy & nutritious breakfast.

2. Look at the 2nd pix. After only 3 months of taking healthy & nutritious breakfast, I became much more healthier, skin looks better, re-shaped my body tremendously and full of energy!!!
I also lost 5 kgs of extra fat and lots of cms/inches all over my body.

3. Can you guess my age?




All THANKS to the all-star meal replacement / breakfast products:



1. Herbalife Nutritious F1 Mixed Soy Powder Drink


2. Herbalife F3 Soy & Whey Protein Powder


3. Herbalife Tea Mix




You too can be healthy. It only takes a concious decision to change yourself and a phone call away to a better and healthier YOU!!!




Cheers,

Fazz









1 comment: