Seri Saraf Nutrition Hut

Where Friends of Good & Balanced Nutrition Meet Everyday

'Shake to Shape' your Wellness with Cellular Nutrition

Monday, March 1, 2010

No worries...

Hi...

I'm writing this blog from the Goldiana Hotel lobby @ Cambodia. The hotel provides FREE internet access for all their guests. Since I've already gone all around Phnom Penh yesterday & this morning on a Tuk Tuk driven by Len (the Tuk Tuk driver my friend & I hired to take us around) for both sight-seeing & shopping, I thought I'll catch up on my emails & update my blog.


Cambodia is a great place for bargains especially silks and precious stones like rubies, sapphires & more. It's also a great place to shop for cheap clothes. When in Cambodia & seeing how the people have suffered during the Khmer Rouge regime really makes me appreciate the peace & harmony that we have in Malaysia.


I came here to Cambodia for a CamTESOL 2010 Conference with my friend and she was worried about food, especially HALAL food. Yes, it's not easy to find HALAL food here unless you know of any Muslim locals who can show you some HALAL restaurants. So, my friend brought along with her a lot of instant stuffs from Malaysia (like instant noodles, biscuits, instant 3 in 1 beverages etc...) to keep her stomach fulfilled. Not very healthy food. Just sugars & fats.


As for me, I was NOT at all that worried about food. Not because I am more adventurous and can eat anything, BUT because I have the HERBALIFE F1 Shakes, HERBALIFE F3 Soy & Whey Protein and HERBALIFE Tea Mix which I know can sustain me & my hunger. It doesn't just keep me hunger free, BUT it's also HEALTHY (I didn't fall sick at all & am also not worried about the germs & dust here) and gives me ENERGY (to go around Phnom Penh & outside the city to visit various historical places & sites... and also shopping!). On top of that, the antioxidant in the tea mix ensures that I'm protected from whatever FREE RADICALS that are out there. I also didn't have to worry about not eating enough fruits & vegetables to help my digestive system because the HERBALIFE F1 shakes have all the nutrients, herbs & FIBERS that I need.


My friend wonders where I got all these energy to keep me going while she's flat out by the time we returned to the hotel at the end of the day. I bring with me the HERBALIFE 1 liter bottle and filled it with the tea mix & take it wherever I go. That's where I got my energy! Unbelievable!!! I don't have to worry about my food when travelling to other countries anymore. It's so easy, simple & very convenient. Thank you HERBALIFE! :)


Cheers,
Fazz Aziz
Seri Saraf Nutrition Hut
019-260 3806
ssnutrihut@gmail.com

1 comment: